Click Here for Our New Store & Current Pricing
Bird 4314B 4314C Peak Read Wattmeter (New)4314B 4314C PEP, Avg, Pulse RF Portable Wattmeter
PEP CW AM FM Pulse
Front Panel Switch and LED
The Bird 4314B Wattmeter is similar to the Bird Model 43 Thruline Wattmeter but also contains electronic circuitry to accurately measure peak envelope power which is present in amplitude modulated signals such as AM broadcast, single sideband and TV video transmitters. The circuitry operates from 2 standard 9V alkaline batteries or an optional A.C. adaptor.
- Accurate CW and Peak Envelope (PEP) field power measurement over 450 kHz to 2.7 GHz and 100 mW to 10 KW.
- Pulse measurements down to 0.4 us (see full specs)
- Uses industry standard Bird 43 elements.
- Rugged metal housing for the most demanding environments.
- Quick Change (QC) connectors to minimize the need for adaptors when making critical measurements (Type N(F) Standard)
- Accuracy: +/-5% of full scale CW, +/-8 PEP
- Battery: Two 9-Volt alkaline transistor batteries
- Connector: QC Type (Female N normally supplied)
- Finish: Light gray powder coat
- Frequency Range: 450 kHz to 2.7 GHz (depending on elements)
- Insertion VSWR: with N connectors 1.05 max. to 1000 MHz
- Nominal Size: 6 7/8" H x 5 1/8" W x 3 5/8" D (175 x 130 x 92 mm)
- Power Range: 100 mW to 10 kW using Bird Plug-In Elements
- Pulse Parameters: (min.) Pulse width 0.4us (100-2300 MHz),
1.5us (26-99 MHz) and 15us (2-25 MHz); repetition rate 30 pps and duty factor 1 x 10^4min.
- Weight: 3 lbs. (1.4 kg)
Bird Model 4314B 4314C
Martin RF Supply
Arlington, MA 02474