Click Here for Our New Store & Current Pricing
Bird 4410A Multipower Broadband Wattmeter (Used)4410A Multi-power, +/-5% Reading Accuracy, Portable Wattmeter
Switch Selected Multi-Power Ranges (Elements are sold separately)
Used in New Condition
The Model 4410A uses the basic principles and "look and feel" of the Model 43 but transforms it into a highly accurate high dynamic range instrument. The mirrored-scale linear range meter has 2 switchable ranges, 0-1 and 0-3. Power is read as a multiple of the value indicated by the pointer, the decimal point location depending upon the range switch position and the factor printed on the plug-in element. Power ranges covered by individual elements are 2 mW to 10 W, 20 mW to 100 W, 200 mW to 1 KW and 2 W to 10 KW, full scale. For most elements, accuracy is +/-5% anywhere above 20% of full scale. The circuitry operates from a standard 9V alkaline battery.
- Temperature-compensated accurate CW and FM power measurements from 200 kHz to 2.3 GHz and 2 mW to 10 KW.
- Uses special 4410-series wide-range elements (elements are sold separately).
- Wide-range accuracy over a 37 dB dynamic range.
- Quick Change (QC) connectors to minimize the need for adapters when making critical measurements.
- Elements are not included, sold separately.
- Accuracy: +/-5% of reading for any reading above 20% of the Power Range selected for FM or CW signals without AM. This accuracy is maintained for a full 37 dB dynamic range with each 4410 Element (except No. 4410-1 200 kHz-535 kHz which is accurate to +/-10% of reading, and 4410-15 1.0-1.8 GHz and 4410-16 1.8-2.3 GHz which are accurate to +/-8% of reading.)
- Ambient Temperature Range: Elements 4410-1 through -8 and -10 through -16 are temperature compensated for rated accuracy from 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F) and 4410-20 through -27 from 20 C to 30 C(68 to 86 F)
- Connector: QC Type (Female N normally supplied)
- Finish: Gray powder coat
- Frequency Range: 200 kHz to 2.3 GHz CW or FM (elements sold separately)
- Insertion VSWR: with N Connectors 1.25 max. to 2300 MHz
- Nominal Size: 6 7/8" H x 5 1/8" W x 3 5/8" D, (175 mm x 130 mm x 92 mm)
- Over-Range Protection: To 120%of nominal full scale (I.e. 12 W, 120 W, 1200 W, or 12,000 W). No damage or degradation to the unit will result, regardless of the Range Selector Switch position.
- Power Range: 2 mW to 10 W, 20 mW to 100 W, 200 mW to 1 kW or 2 W to 10 kW full scale in one single Plug-in Element. Any Bird Series 4410-Element may be used.
- Weight: 3 lbs. (1.4 kg)
- Elements are sold Separately.
Bird 4410 Manual & Specifications
Martin RF Supply
Arlington, MA 02474