Click Here for Our New Store & Current Pricing
Bird 5010B DPS Directional Power Sensor DB9 (New)Use your Bird 43 elements with the 5000 Digital power meters and the 5010B sensor!
DPS Series, Directional Power Sensors The Bird Directional Power Sensor (DPS) is the most flexible RF sensor on the market today. With this Dual-Socket,Thruline® sensor, you may select from a wide range of Bird Elements to tailor the unit to your needs over a wide range of frequencies and power levels. Also, select field changeable input and output RF connectors from dozens of types including [N, BNC, HN, 7/16 DIN]. Requires external power sensors
The DPS measures True Average Power and/or Peak Power with exceptional accuracy that is traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). It is also a highly economical RF power measurement tool offering reliable results for hundreds, not thousands of dollars.
Frequency and Power ratings are determined by the power meter and DPM Elements
5010B Data Sheet
- Frequency: Range Element dependent, 2 MHz to 2.7 GHz
- Power Range: Element dependent, 125 mW to 1 kW full scale
- Impedance (Ω): 50
- Peak/Average Ratio: 10 dB maximum with DPM elements
- Accuracy: True Average Power, ± 5% of reading (15 to 35°C), ± 7% of reading (-10 to 50°C) Peak Power, ± 8% of full scale
- Insertion VSWR: 1.05:1 from 0.45 to 1000 MHz (with N connectors)
- Settling Time: < 2.5 seconds
- Connectors: QC Type. Female N normally supplied.
- Power Supply: From host instrument via cable
- Interface: DB9 (Proprietary Configuration)
- Weight: 1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Dimensions: H x W x D [inches (mm)] 2.3” H x 2.1” W x 3.5”, D(58 mm x 53mm x 89 mm) excluding connectors
- Directivity (dB): 30 dB (exact value depends on element selected)
- Pulse width Parameters: >100 MHz 800 µs min. 26-99 MHz 1.5 µs min. 2-25 MHz 15 µs min.
- Pulse Rep. Rate Peak: 15 pps min.
- Pulse Duty Factor: 1 x 104min.
- Dynamic Range: 16 dB
Martin RF Supply
Arlington, MA 02474