Click Here for Our New Store & Current Pricing
Bird 5015 5015-EF Terminating Power Sensor USB (New)TPS Series, Terminating Power Sensors are the easiest to use, most cost competitive terminating sensors on the market. This one port measurement device will provide True Average Power for forward power or reflected power if attached to a Directional Coupler or total power in the line if connected to a Non-Directional Coupler. The TPS is a true "plug and play solution" with no front panel calibration required at any time.
40 MHz - 4 GHz & 40 MHz - 12 GHz
Use Stand Alone with most PCs
USB Sesnors Include Bird's VPM2 Virtual Power Meter Softaware on CD for stand alone use on most PC computer.
Model 5015 Terminating Power Sensor
40 MHz - 4.0 GHz, Terminating Power Sensor - USB
Model 5015-EF Terminating Power Sensor
40 MHz - 12 GHz, Terminating Power Sensor - USB (Extended Frequency)
The TPS is truly the most economical terminating sensor, half the price of our leading competitors. Quite a value considering the TPS is a highly accurate (5%) device with calibration traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
TPS Sensors Data Sheet
- Frequency Range: 40 MHz-4.0 GHz or 40 MHz-12 GHz (EF Models)
- Power Range: -20.000 to +10.000 dBm (10.000 uW to 10.000 mW)
Use Bird attenuators for higher power.
- Nominal Impedance: (?) 50
- Peak/Average Ratio: 12 dB max.
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of Reading. When operating below 100 MHz and above 40 C, add 1%.
- Insertion VSWR: Typical 1.03 (36.6 dB return loss); maximum 1.20 (20.8 dB return loss)
- Warm Up Time: 5 Minutes
- Connectors: Precision N Male
- Power Supply: From host instrument via cable connection
- Interfaces: USB for PC Connectivity
- Weight: .75 lbs max.
- Size: [inches (mm)] 6" (152mm) long (including connector) 1.5" (38mm) diameter
Martin RF Supply
Arlington, MA 02474