Click Here for Our New Store & Current Pricing
Bird 8251T-230 Termaline RF Load 1 KW8251T-230 Bird Termaline RF Coaxial Termination
DC-2500 MHz 1 KW RF Load
With Thermal Switch Option 230 Degree (New)
1 kW Continuous Duty, Oil-Cooled
Thermal Switch option 230 installed
1-5/8 Flange Fixed(M) Shown or N(F) or any Bird QC Connector
- Rugged portable Bench load for high power base station RF testing up to 2.4 GHz.
- Oil-assisted convection cooling for safe, continuous operation up to 1000W full rated power.
- Connector 4240-096 1-5/8 inch EIA Fixed Flange (M), or N(F) QC
- Or, can be shipped with LC or Type N(F) or any QC connector installed.
- Low-profile housing with handle and rubber feet for trouble-free operation in the most demanding environments.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40 C to +45 C
- Connector: QC type (Female LC normally supplied, and Female N normally supplied unmounted)
- Finish: Gray powder coat
- Frequency Range and VSWR: DC to 1 GHz at 1.1 max, 1 GHz to 2 GHz at 1.25 max., 2 GHz to 2.4 at 1.3 max.
- Load Coolant: 1.1 gal. (4.1 liters) silicon oil
- Nominal Size: 17 29/32" L x 8 1/2" H x 5 15/16" W, (455 mm x 216 mm x 151 mm)
- Operating Position: Horizontal only
- Power Rating: 1000 W continuous
- Weight: 25 lbs, 8 oz. (11.5 kg)
The Model 8251 TERMALINE Load Resistor is a portable, self-contained general purpose 50 ohm coaxial transmission line termination requiring no outside power source or additional equipment. It provides accurate, dependable, and practically non-reflective termination for testing and adjusting transmitters under non-radiating conditions. The load consists essentially of a cylindrical film type resistor immersed in a dielectric coolant. The resistor, individually selected for its accuracy, is enclosed in a special tapered housing which provides a linear reduction in surge impedance directly proportional to the distance along the resistor. This produces the uniform, practically reflectionless line termination from dc to 2.4 GHz.
Bird Specifications and Manual
Martin RF Supply
Arlington, MA 02474