Click Here for Our New Store & Current Pricing
Bird 8863 Termaline RF Load 3 1/8" EIA Unflanged (New)8863 Termaline RF Coaxial Termination
1.5 KW DC-2 GHz
3 1/8" EIA Unflanged Connector (not shown)
1500 Watts Oil-Cooled
Compact, about 1/2 the Weight and size of the 2.5 kW loads
- Rugged load for high power base station RF testing up to 2 GHz.
- Oil-assisted (vented) convection cooling for safe, continuous operation up to 1500W full rated power.
- 3-1/8" EIA Unflanged Connector.
- Simple but rugged design minimizes maintenance requirements.
The Model 8863 TERMALINE Load Resistor is a self-contained high-power 50 ohm coaxial transmission line termination requiring no outside power source or additional equipment. It provides accurate, dependable, and practically nonreflective termination for testing and adjusting transmitters under nonradiating conditions. The load consists essentially of a cylindrical film type resistor immersed in a dielectric coolant. The resistor, individually selected for its accuracy, is enclosed in a special tapered housing which provides a linear reduction in surge impedance directly proportional to the distance along the resistor. This produces the uniform, practically reflectionless line termination from dc to 2 GHz. Used in Good Condition
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40 C to +45 C
- Connector: 3-1/8' EIA Unflanged
- Finish: Gray powder coat
- Frequency Range and VSWR: DC to 1 GHz at 1.1 max, 1GHz to 2 GHz at 1.25 max.
- Load Coolant: 1.5 gal. (5.68 liters) silcone oil
- Nominal Size: 17 1/8" L x 7 1/2" W x 13 1/8" H, (445 mm x 184 mm x 333 mm)
- Operating Position: Horizontal only
- Power Rating: 1500 W continuous
- Weight: 30 lbs. (12.6 kg)
Operating Manual and Specifications
Martin RF Supply
Arlington, MA 02474