Click Here for Our New Store & Current Pricing
Bird 8892-300 Termaline RF Load 1-5/8" EIA (New)8892-300 Termaline RF Coaxial Termination
2500 Watts DC to 2.5 GHz 1-5/8" Flanged Connector
5000 Watts w/BA-300 Optional Blower Assembly
2.5 kW, Oil-Cooled, 1-5/8" Flange Connector
- Rugged load for high power base station RF testing up to 2.4 GHz.
- Oil-assisted (vented) convection cooling for safe, continuous operation to 2.5KW.
- Overload thermoswitch P/N 8890-008 is included Free.
- 5000W Continuous With optional BA-300 blower assembly.
- Simple but rugged design minimizes maintenance requirements.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40 C to +45 C
- Connector: 1-5/8" Flanged Connector
- Finish: Gray powder coat
- Frequency Range and VSWR:
DC to 1 GHz at 1.1 max
1 GHz to 2 GHz at 1.25 max
2 GHz to 2.4 GHz 1.3 max
- Impedance: 50 ohms nominal
- Load Coolant: 2.9 gal. (11 liters) silicone oil
- Nominal Size: 23 1/8" L x 7" W x 17 3/16" H, (587 mm x 178 mm x 437 mm)
- Operating Position: Horizontal Only
- Power Rating: 2500 W continuous
- Weight: 57 lbs. (26 kg)
The Model 8892-300 TERMALINE Load Resistor is a self-contained high-power 50 ohm coaxial transmission line termination requiring no outside power source or additional equipment. It provides accurate, dependable, and practically non-reflective termination for testing and adjusting transmitters under non-radiating conditions. The load consists essentially of a cylindrical film type resistor immersed in a dielectric coolant. The resistor, individually selected for its accuracy, is enclosed in a special tapered housing which provides a linear reduction in surge impedance directly proportional to the distance along the resistor. This produces the uniform, practically reflectionless line termination from dc to 2.4 GHz.
Bird Specifications and Manual
Martin RF Supply
Arlington, MA 02474