Click Here for Our New Store & Current Pricing
Bird 8892D300 Termaline RF Load (New)8892D300 Termaline RF Coaxial Termination
2500 Watts DC to 2.5 GHz 1-5/8" EIA Flange
Specially Tuned for DTV 470-860 MHz
2.5 kW, Oil-Coolled, 1 5/8" EIA Flange Connector
D Series is especially tuned for low VSWR 470-860 MHz for DTV
- Rugged load for high power base station RF testing up to 2.4 GHz.
- Oil-assisted (vented) convection cooling for safe, continuous operation to 2.5KW.
- Simple but rugged design minimizes maintenance requirements.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40 C to +45 C
- Finish: Gray powder coat
- Frequency Range and VSWR:
DC to 1 GHz at 1.1 max
1 GHz to 2 GHz at 1.25 max
2 GHz to 2.4 GHz 1.3 max
470-860 1.065 max.
- Impedance: 50 ohms nominal
- Load Coolant: 2.9 gal. (11 liters) silicone oil
- Nominal Size: 23 1/8" L x 7" W x 17 3/16" H, (587 mm x 178 mm x 437 mm)
- Operating Position: Horizontal Only
- Power Rating: 2500 W continuous
- Weight: 57 lbs. (26 kg)
The Model 8890-300 TERMALINE Load Resistor is a self-contained high-power 50 ohm coaxial transmission line termination requiring no outside power source or additional equipment. It provides accurate, dependable, and practically non-reflective termination for testing and adjusting transmitters under non-radiating conditions. The load consists essentially of a cylindrical film type resistor immersed in a dielectric coolant. The resistor, individually selected for its accuracy, is enclosed in a special tapered housing which provides a linear reduction in surge impedance directly proportional to the distance along the resistor. This produces the uniform, practically reflectionless line termination from dc to 2.4 GHz.
As shown except with 1 5/8 EIA Flange Input Connector
Select New or Used Below. Bird Specifications and Manual
Martin RF Supply
Arlington, MA 02474