Click Here for Our New Store & Current Pricing
Bird Model 4021 Power SensorBird 4021 Power Sensor - Bird Data Cable Included
1.8-32 MHz 300 mW to 1000 Watts
(Used - In Excellent Condition)
The Bird 4020 Series Directional Power Sensors provide cost-effective accuracy for maintaining critical RF systems. Only 4 models are required to cover the frequency range of 1.8 MHz to 1 GHz and power from 300 mW to 10 kW.
- 1.8 - 32 MHz, 300mW - 1kW, 3% Accurate, Power Sensor
- Full-Scale Accuracy +/-3% for applications requiring accurate forward and reflected power measurement
- Direct plug-in operation with the industry-standard Bird Model 4421 RF Power Meter
- Low insertion loss (<0.05 dB)
- Maintains calibration for 12 months with Model 4421A500 Calibration Kit
- Quick Change Solderless Connectors (Type N(F) Provided)
Similar to item shown.
- Accuracy: +/-3% of reading from rated max. range down to 30% of full scale on the most sensitive range.
- Calibration Cycle: 12 months. Performance before and performance after data to be supplied for units.
- Frequency Range: 1.8 MHz - 32 MHz
- Insertion Loss: <0.05 dB
- Power Input: 300 mW to 1 kW (1.2 kW max.)
Martin RF Supply
Arlington, MA 02474