Click Here for Our New Store & Current Pricing
CDI 7999 Series Variable RF Samplers (New)Adjustable RF Samplers Features
1.5-35 MHz 5KW
Same as Bird 4273-020
Now, you can extract a low signal level from a 50-Ohm coaxial system with the Model 7998 and 7999 series of Adjustable Signal Samplers from Coaxial Dynamics. These Signal Samplers are essential tools for spectrum analysis, RF signal scope observation, or frequency counting control. The adjustable signal samplers exhibit a very low VSWR throughout their wide frequency and coupling range. Our user-oriented design features an easy access knob which enables fine adjustments of the coupling magnitude. Once the desired level is reached, the setting can be locked.
- Wide Frequency Range of Operation
- Low VSWR and Insertion Loss
- Quick Match Connectors (Compatible with Bird Model 43 QC Connectors)
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- 100% Compatible with Bird 43 Wattmeters
For low frequency RF sampling, select the Model 7999 series for RF signals between 1.5 and 35 MHz and up to 5000 watts. The RF sample is adjustable over a 18 dB range which is 40 to 68 dB below the main line signal. All other features are identical to Model 7998.
Models 7998-4 and 7999-4 are designed for direct mating to any Coaxial Dynamics (or Bird) product having Quick Match Connectors. Mount your desired connector configuration to one side of the block. Mount the other side directly to the Quick Match interface on the Wattmeter, RF load, Rf Attentuator, etc., thus eliminating one connector pair while providing on-the-spot sampling.
Your confidence in the quality and dependability of the 7998/7999 Series Adjustable Signal Samplers is assured with the Coaxial Dynamics Two Year Limited Warranty.
Available Models, select from Options below:
Select your model choice in options below.
- 7999-0 1.5-35 MHz N Female/N Female 5KW
- 7999-1 1.5-35 MHz N Male/N Female 5KW
- 7999-2 1.5-35 MHz UHF Female/UHF Female 5KW
- 7999-3 1.5-35 MHz UHF Male/UHF Female 5KW
- 7999-4 1.5-35 MHz Mounts Directly on Wattmeter 5KW
- 7999-5 1.5-35 MHz RF Sampler Body Only (no connectors) 5 KW
Martin RF Supply
Arlington, MA 02474